Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Name Change





We have had an eventful week. If you have children, you know "eventful" isn't good. My husband thinks I should change the name of my blog to The Worried Mother. Doesn't have a preppy ring to it. I am a mother, we worry, that's what we do best.

We spent the weekend at the Blackberry Farm. It is possibly heaven on earth. What a beautiful inn. Every detail was attended to. The food was fabulous, our cottage was beautiful, and the whole property was amazing. I highly suggest it for a relaxing get away. Only drawback, they don't have any cell service, due to their location.


Our cozy cottage, the Blue Heron.

Cute Chapel on the grounds.
Free range chickens!

Almost everything eaten on the Farm is grown or made on the Farm! Wonderful getaway!

No comments: